There are many ways to Support Junior Achievement Programs
Your generous support helps us reach thousands of Coastal SC students each year with the skills they need to own their own future economic success!
- Online Donation via Click & Pledge with Credit Card
- Online Donation via Google Checkout Account
- Donate Used CDs, DVDs, & Books via AbundaTrade
Quick & Easy Donation to Junior Achievement of Coastal SC via Click & Pledge
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
$25.00 — Sponsor 1 JA Student
$125.00 — Sponsor 5 JA Students
$300.00 — Sponsor Half of 1 JA Classroom
$600.00 — Sponsor 1 Whole JA Classroom
$3,000.00 — Sponsor 5 Whole JA Classrooms
$6,000.00 — Sponsor 10 JA Classrooms, often a whole grade
$12,000.00 – Sponsor 20 JA Classrooms, sometimes a whole school
Support totaling $10,000 or more is recognized nationally
in theJA Free Enterprise Society
JA of Coastal SC also accepts donations via Google Checkout:
Recycle CDs, DVDs, etc thru Abundatrade
We are excited to announce a new partnership with<ahref=”http://www.abundatrade.com/”>AbundaTrade.com that will allow the stacks of used CDs, DVDs, & Books taking up space in your home to be converted to Junior Achievement program materials to reach more students in Coastal SC with personal finance and work readiness programs!
- Gather up all the CDs, DVDs and Books you are willing to part with and visit this simple to use Donation Value Calculator.
- After you’ve entered each item for donation and finished by submitting your list, please place a donation ticket in each of your boxes.
- All that’s left is to email (or call 843.745.7050) the Junior Achievement of Coastal SC office to coordinate pick up / drop off of your items so we can quickly convert them into support for JA Programs!
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
AbundaTrade.com will give 110% of the overall trade value of all your CDs, DVDs, and Books donated to support Junior Achievement programs!
That’s a no brainer!
Junior Achievement of Coastal SC is a Charitable 501c3 Corporation to which contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Tax ID #57-0477845